[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mana Regen not working on veins and barriers

xxxmilkboyxxxxxmilkboyxx
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: gameplay

Brief bug summary: Mana Regen is not working while standing on veins and barriers.

More details: Passive regeneration is reduced to 0 while 3 barriers is active but Mana regeneration increased while standing on mana veins and barriers placed on top of mana veins(big barriers) thus consuming the vein. Normally players can increase mana regeneration by standing on a big barrier and a mana vein. In this bug mana veins and barriers do not grant any bonus mana regeneration. Also Ive noticed that the mana vein counter in the upper right do not decrease when placing a barrier on them. This means that i cannot have more mana veins while i have 3 barriers active. The barriers also do not appear in the buff area as they normally should. In the next picture you will see my character standing in a barrier with 0 mana. This normally doesnt happen because standing on the barrier will immediately regenerate mana.
CdQEYag.png

Steps to reproduce: I have asked other players to see if they have had such a bug but they didnt. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall maplestory. I also launch maplestory from steam.

Character name: Kurtly

Character level: 241

Character job: Kanna

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 10 PM pst 11/1/2019 i think this problem persisted since the last maintenance.

This bug is currently impeding my ability to farm mesos for the upcoming 5/10/15 event.

Comments

• TarukamTarukam
    Reactions: 100
    I've been experiencing the same issue, no idea when or why it started happening.
  • lixkaaa1lixkaaa1
    Reactions: 100
    I have the same bug and it keeping for several days. Have you solved the problem now?