[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disconnected for suspicious game/client behaviour

pepepepe
Reactions: 2,125
edited November 2019 in Tech Support
Anyone else getting this message? It keeps happening to me particularly after the latest windows update a couple of days ago.

Comments

• YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited November 2019
    Hello!
    Some time ago I experienced something similar, I kept getting disconnected for "the hacking reason" I tried everything, and it turns out that my RAM memory was faulty (which I discovered after a lot of tests), I'm sorry I don't remember which tool I used, but, in conclusion, you can try sending a ticket, but also you could try checking if any programs are interfering with maplestory, and check your hardware (I NEVER would have thought the memory could interfere like that with tha game), also I had a mouse (yes, a mouse) that was causing problems with the computer and the programs, so it's no so crazy.

Good luck