[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is there a 100+ area I can train without hackers?

LordRaidLordRaid
Reactions: 100
in Rants and Raves
I came back to the game after around 7-8 years of not playing, and it was nowhere near this bad back then, and it wasn't this bad during the first month when I came back roughly a month ago, but out of nowhere it's insanely out of control as of the last 2 weeks (maybe far longer, but I hadn't noticed it).

No matter where I go, whether it's popular or niche, either every channel for a map has a hacker (if not multiple ones), a hacker eventually randomly enters my channel/map and steals it, or the Burning Field is at 0-20% which is demoralizing. I can't even report all of them since you can only report 10 times... usually that's not even enough to report all the hackers on just 1 map.

Sometimes EVERY SINGLE map in Leafre is full of hackers or at 0-20%, whether it's the rashes, the birds, the beetles, the kentos, even dragon turtles and beyond. So I go to Ludi... more hackers, whether it's bears, robos, or what have you. So I go to El Nath's Forest of the Dead Trees... hackers every map/channel. So I go back a few maps to Yeti and Pepes, surely no hackers... same. So I go to Crimsonwood... same. SO I finally decide to play another character who trains in a different area... hackers all over KFT.

I was having a lot of fun when I came back, but now I'm considering quitting just because there is literally no place to train with Burning Fields above 30% a lot of the time... even without Burning Fields at all sometimes, and by that I don't mean 0-10% Burning Fields, but any maps at all without a hacker within my level range.

The only luck I've had avoiding hackers in the level 90-160 range is doing Zakum and/or Horntail daily.

tl;dr: Are there any maps with Burning Fields that are typically hacker free?

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited December 2019
    Leafre rashes 100-110, zakun til 115 or so with rune then robots in ludi then temple of time quests or korean folk town maps then kerning city tower then stone colossus at 150 then at 160 go to aliens in omega sector till 170 or 180 then stay aliens or go future perion till 200 then arcane river.