[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[EU Reboot] [R]atPack recruiting

ProximaProxima
Reactions: 935
edited November 2019 in Guilds
Welcome to this [R]atPack recruiting post.

First of all, I’d like to say that this guild was named the founders pet rats, they are loving little animals that get a bad reputation for being pests and dirty but believe it or not they’re really smart and are just as clean if not cleaner than cats.

Also a group of rats has one of the coolest names so come join our Mischief!!!!

Please note that the [R] is our emblem so search for atPack in game.

So why choose us?

[R]atPack has no level requirement so it doesn't matter if you're new to maple or a veteran we're here to help anyone

We are one of the largest and most active guilds in EU reboot. We’ve come a long way since our humble beginnings and would love it if you’d join us. We’re a friendly group with players with the goal of making sure we have fun in game. We have players of all level so it doesn’t matter if you’re new to the game or have been playing since the beta, you’ll fit right in.

The guild has a family feel to it now, we're always open to helping anyone get started. We boss together, run dailies and can provide carries for new/lower level players. CRA, Lomien, Lucid and Will runs.

We have a very active discord as which a number of people have contributed to. If for some reason the game is down, its okay! You can join guild members in other games until the maintenance is over, I know that there’s a lot of talk about LoL and PoE at the moment.

Requirements:

- Active mains (2nd characters can be added once you have 35k contribution)

- No hacking/botting/macroing (any 3rd party programs)

- Be polite

Please note that we do have a strict no hacking policy and anyone found hacking will be immediately kicked from the guild.

How to join us:

You can either apply in game via the guild search tab - Please note that the [R] is our emblem so search for atPack in game.

You can also contact any of the Jrs in game (Jrs are called Betas).

Or post your interest in this thread.

If you're interested in joining us then I look forward to seeing your name on our application section

Thank you for taking the time of reading this post regardless of if you decide to join us or not.

I hope to see you in game

The [R]atPack team

Comments

• MedenFireMedenFire
    Reactions: 500
    hello.
    i am just starting maplestory and i like to join you guys and grils.
    (i am still downloading the update)
    you can send me un pm on discord (MedenFire#8394)
    i like to hear form you