[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Warsaw app conflicting with maple

xLeninbrxxLeninbrx
Reactions: 400
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
Hello i'm from brazil and here if we need to use online bank services we need to install this app called Warsaw from GAS Tecnologia a brazilian tech company that makes security for all online bankings in my country.
Recently i've been getting problem's to launch maple and found that this program or maple are having issues with each other and can't explain who is to blame.

Bug type: Game don't work

Brief bug summary: Game run but freezes at the white loading screen

More details: found out that the app was blocking the conection to maple everytime i tried to run it on steam

Steps to reproduce:

if you live in brazil and use any of this banks you prob have this app installed in your pc:
Banco do Brasil , Caixa Econômica Federal, Itaú, Santander and Bradesco all major banks here use this app to provide security in online services like transfering money, paying stuff and so.
Character name: xPADORUx

Character level: 204

Character job: Hayato

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 2019/12/04