[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hoyoung leveling what do we get?

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited December 2019 in General Chat
[Updated November 19] If you reach Lv. 200 to Lv. 250 on your Hoyoung character, you will receive valuable rewards we have prepared for you in the next update! What do we receive? How long do we have to level up? Are there different lvls of rewards based on how far we get? I know that 250 gets a 200 wep, but there is no way I'm getting it to 250. So many questions and no answers to be found!!! This needs further clarification please! If there is a level up event that goes along with the release of this character then where are the details? I don't want to fall just short of a level goal that gave a really great prize! Please, please, please give us more information!!!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    The details will be given in the v210 update notes, which should be out no later than the update itself (December 18).
    YinYangX
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    Wasn't the 250 reward a fake arcane weapon?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited December 2019
    The sight hints at additional rewards after level 200.