[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

TMS got lab server event for a 2nd time, gms also?

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
Posts: 500
Member
edited December 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Bring back lab server event please TMS recently got a rerelease and for us long time members would be nice to get another set of lab legion blocks and of course for those that missed it the 1st time around to level the playing field between players =).

Comments

  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited December 2019
    What makes you think you'd get a second one?
    Fuhreak
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    Posts: 603
    Member
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    What makes you think you'd get a second one?

    Y not?
    Nexon never said it was a one in a time event, so making a suggestion hurts no one.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited December 2019
    darik wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    What makes you think you'd get a second one?

    Y not?
    Nexon never said it was a one in a time event, so making a suggestion hurts no one.

    The event can come back as many times as it wants, but what I asked was what makes OP think he's going to get a second set of legion blocks?
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    Posts: 381
    Member
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    What makes you think you'd get a second one?

    Y not?
    Nexon never said it was a one in a time event, so making a suggestion hurts no one.

    The event can come back as many times as it wants, but what I asked was what makes OP think he's going to get a second set of legion blocks?

    because it'd be nearly useless for those that already did it (which is the majority of players). I don't know what TMS did this time around but they usually add newer rewards for return events like wondroid.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited December 2019
    ShadEight wrote: »
    because it'd be nearly useless for those that already did it (which is the majority of players). I don't know what TMS did this time around but they usually add newer rewards for return events like wondroid.

    The same can be said for pretty much every non-coin shop event that comes around. What's your point?
    Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Posts: 1,524
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    ShadEight wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    What makes you think you'd get a second one?

    Y not?
    Nexon never said it was a one in a time event, so making a suggestion hurts no one.

    The event can come back as many times as it wants, but what I asked was what makes OP think he's going to get a second set of legion blocks?

    because it'd be nearly useless for those that already did it (which is the majority of players). I don't know what TMS did this time around but they usually add newer rewards for return events like wondroid.

    I'd do it again just for fun. I don't even use the blocks from the first one.
    YinYangX
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    Posts: 603
    Member
    edited December 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    ShadEight wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    What makes you think you'd get a second one?

    Y not?
    Nexon never said it was a one in a time event, so making a suggestion hurts no one.

    The event can come back as many times as it wants, but what I asked was what makes OP think he's going to get a second set of legion blocks?

    because it'd be nearly useless for those that already did it (which is the majority of players). I don't know what TMS did this time around but they usually add newer rewards for return events like wondroid.

    I'd do it again just for fun. I don't even use the blocks from the first one.

    How come u arent using the blocks? U just want to complicate ur life even more? O.o
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    Posts: 381
    Member
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    ShadEight wrote: »
    because it'd be nearly useless for those that already did it (which is the majority of players). I don't know what TMS did this time around but they usually add newer rewards for return events like wondroid.

    The same can be said for pretty much every non-coin shop event that comes around. What's your point?

    It isn't the same lol. This gives character wide legion block, not a single unique equipment/title. There's pretty much no point to it for most of us is my point.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    Posts: 500
    Member
    edited December 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    What makes you think you'd get a second one?

    not a second set to stack in the same server as your 1st set. But unlocking another set if you participated both times should it be released again would then allow you to redeem the second set of lab server blocks on a different server than your previous redemption say reboot for instance, if you are like me and used your 1st set on non-reboot regular server =P.
    Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Posts: 1,524
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    darik wrote: »
    How come u arent using the blocks? U just want to complicate ur life even more? O.o

    You haven't been paying enough attention to my posts. But yeah, basically.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Posts: 355
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    darik wrote: »
    How come u arent using the blocks? U just want to complicate ur life even more? O.o

    You haven't been paying enough attention to my posts. But yeah, basically.

    What do you expect everyone to look at every single person they ever see's previous comments on other threads? How would they know why you don't use them? Most of us would because it's a free block that doesn't hog a character slot.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Posts: 1,524
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    What do you expect everyone to look at every single person they ever see's previous comments on other threads? How would they know why you don't use them? Most of us would because it's a free block that doesn't hog a character slot.

    I don't use a lot of stuff. Kanna, Kishin, Legion Blocks, The NLC Items, A lot of stuff. I figured Darik would appreciate a good joke, but I might have thrown it too high.
    darik
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    Posts: 603
    Member
    edited December 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    What do you expect everyone to look at every single person they ever see's previous comments on other threads? How would they know why you don't use them? Most of us would because it's a free block that doesn't hog a character slot.

    I don't use a lot of stuff. Kanna, Kishin, Legion Blocks, The NLC Items, A lot of stuff. I figured Darik would appreciate a good joke, but I might have thrown it too high.

    Its ok i think i get ur sense of humour :P