[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Speech: 0

Penguinz0Penguinz0
Reactions: 3,220
edited December 2019 in Rants and Raves
So on the maple memo from 2 days ago, they say

"When we had the Cash Shop Revamp with our Fabled Melody update in October, we found an issue where the Maple Rewards Shop purchase limit was being applied per account instead of per world. Afterward, we tried to fix it with our first Glory game update maintenance but we recently found another issue where the reset is not automatically applied every month. In order to resolve the overall issues with the Maple Rewards Shop purchase limit reset and to make the system more stable, we decided to change our policy for the purchase limit reset to “per account” during the Glory: Savior of Hope update. I hope you understand."

Ok, so I only play in one world so I don't really care about this change, but my god this is hilarious. Basically, devs are changing their game policy because they couldn't fix a bug properly. "To resolve the overall issue and make the system more stable," my god what a pathetic excuse. And boy do I just love "I hope you understand" killer punchline at the end xD. I guess now they have precedent to simply change the game policy to fit the bugs, instead of fixing the bugs themselves lol. 10/10 performance by dev team once again. Clap Clap

darik

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited December 2019
    Yeah its pretty disappointing that the new policy is : if we dont know how to fix it, it becomes a new feature.