[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sticky Sweet Choco Slime event

MedicMedic
Reactions: 500
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
Every time i enter this event, it boots me from the game. Please fix it. Started from yesterday.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2019
    Not that simple a fix, considering that I and others have not had issues.

There's a bug report template for a reason. No one is helped by writing a single line of "this is not working, please fix it".
    YinYangX
  • Deadly_ArrowsDeadly_Arrows
    Reactions: 1,400
    edited December 2019
    I have that issue too and I'm not alone (guildies).
    Sometimes it works but mostly it crashes the game...
    I can be teleported to the waiting room no problem for that, but when we moves in the event map to collect choco, the game closes...
    So even the next hour at xx:45 it can crash even if my game was restarted less than an hour ago...
    I tried to move in waiting room to see if it changes, i tried to not move too, but it is just so random and takes some tries to be able to finally participate in that event...

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK =)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    Unfortunately it's a case of "cc-dc". The event moves everyone to the same channel, and changing channels often causes people to disconnect within a minute or two after.
    YinYangX
  • Deadly_ArrowsDeadly_Arrows
    Reactions: 1,400
    edited December 2019
    Well its not even a DC its simply a total crash of the game ! It closes completely...
    It just happened again to me... It's annoying to have to wait one more hour...