[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot- Sweetwater Or Fake Absolab weapon for Aran

Luminous0014Luminous0014
Reactions: 1,055
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2019 in General Chat
I read a lot of posts that the absolab weapon from Maple Relay event is not worth it.
But my current situation is to either get that or cube my sweetwater weapon for my aran. I have the CRA set, but without the fafnir weapon. If I do, I would've just cubed my fafnir and that's it. But Sweetwater Polearm has a slower attack speed than any other polearms, so I was hesitating to waste cube on it.

Idk if the Maple Relay weapon is worth it to be a replacement for now. If not I would just pick the pendant instead of the weapon.
Or anyone could just tell me if I should just cube my sweetwater until I get my fafnir or real absolab.

Any suggestions will be appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

• Luminous0014Luminous0014
    Reactions: 1,055
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2019
    Additional note, I have no way of getting the Fafnir weapon as of now since my friends that were carrying me are playing much less. So I would expect quite a while before I can get it..