[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory Loading problems Quick fix is here!

Lucsean99Lucsean99
Reactions: 1,565
edited December 2019 in Tech Support
Windows 7 and Higher should have no issues in loading Maplestory. Windows XP is out of existence (Any difficulties loading Maplestory on Win7 or higher make sure Windows has installed all update from windows update)

Don't worry I've been experience weird crashing and the easy fix is "Run Nexon Launcher by Admin/ Or Run Stream by Admin if playing through that launcher.

If what above doesn't work for you for whatever reason you must look into these other reason why listen below

- Make sure Windows Update is updated.(if files fails to installed which in my past pc Win7 in did you must Reconfigure windows 7 in safe mode
- Some programs running in the background might "Hate" Maplestory, so exit them fully if you wanna test which ones work and which ones do not. Includes some Antivirus software.
- Your flash drive ran out of juice( basically "Memory" forgetting files of Maplestory or Windows update files so upgrading to a new computer is a must or replace it your choice.

I deal with Tv's Laptop's, and jewelry all day @ my work. So if any Maplers need any clarifications on any tech issues. You can always asked me! Even in PM's.

Comments