[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No apples for dedicated players.

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited January 2020 in Bug Reporting
On the site there was listed that Onyx Apple: 1,000,000 mesos. Tradeable within account. Limited quantity: 10 per character for the new years shop. That implies that one can actually obtain 10 apples per character within the time limit. However if you had purchased apples in a past year there were none to be purchased. Also for those who had never bought apples before they were only in the shop for about three minutes after the shop opened. What is the point of having a shop that is open for one hour after the new year begins only to be sold out in 3 minutes? This was a major let down and needs to be fixed. Thanks!

FoxyOra

Kanna

Aurora

lvl 261

1/1/20

12:01 am UTC
  1. Were you able to purchase apples?4 votes
    1. Yes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No
       100% (4 votes)

Comments

• WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited January 2020
    the limited quantities been there last 3 years we knew it was not for all
    about reset the shop.... nexon allways got excuse as we was not fast enough instead of not doing copy-paste each year....

dont know what to say about the event/nexon anymore...
    its not even funny at this point it was all predicted
    1@
    few small "gifts" that expire quick and that play time longer/ happier for their players at new years its to much
    like they are giveing out potable badge in the new year store

cashop update was not late tho and am sure it works
    time to get VAC pets $$$
  • ArtifexArtifex
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited January 2020
    Nexon didn't reset the shop from last year, so I wasn't able to purchase anything the very second the shop opened. I was waiting there for an hour and clicked the shop at the exact moment it spawned; no way they simply ran out this year. Plus, when I went to a mule after realizing they hadn't reset the shop, I did see many of the items that were supposedly out of stock in my main character still in stock for my new mule. Clearly anyone who got the items last year was penalized by not being able to get it this year... a consequence of poor QA in code on Nexon's end.

I agree that it is preposterous to leave a shop open for 1 hour with the expectation that the stock would run out in 3 mins. But as WONDERGUY pointed out, that has been the case in the past years... happy new year from Nexon...
    WONDERGUY