[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.229 On Air: An Absolute Unit Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Request] Princess No Damage Skin (Permanent)

SorrowSorrow
Reactions: 2,780
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please bring back Princess No Damage Skin (Permanent).
2aeb4b098a304b09d63189cebe9689d0.png
This is my favorite damage skin. :)

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,695
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    Just a semi-side question, since you said (Permanent), can you give an example of a "non-permanet"/"temporary"/"time limited" damage skin? ......
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    When they first added this damage skin it came as a 30-day skin, it was only due to a malfunction from damage skin storage that it saved permanently if I remember correctly.
    m0spkOB.png
    I would still love to see this damage skin make a comeback in Gachapon one day as a permanent version of it.
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,695
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    Sorrow wrote: »
    When they first added this damage skin it came as a 30-day skin, it was only due to a malfunction from damage skin storage that it saved permanently if I remember correctly.
    m0spkOB.png
    I would still love to see this damage skin make a comeback in Gachapon one day as a permanent version of it.

Wow, first time I've seen a temp damage skin. o.o
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited January 2020
    I have the permanent reusable version of the coupon, but it doesn't work anymore so there is no way I (or anyone) can sell infinite copies of them (I tried, part of my soul died for the wasted coins) (probably intended to prevent this sort of thing or a side casualty of people abusing this to get the world record for most damage skin used a year ago, someone already made a bug report and nothing happened out of it).
    YinYangX