[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Action Delay of Mobbing Skills

Penguinz0Penguinz0
Reactions: 3,220
edited January 2020 in General Chat
I'm sure people who have raised enough jobs can agree that some double jump jobs can jump and use skill smoothly with no hiccup, while others feel very stiff while doing jump + attack (i.e WA and Kaiser). And sometimes the jump key gets ignored and you have to press it again. This is all due to action delay of skills, during which jump key is unresponsive. Jobs that feel stiff while doing jump+skill have either long action delay that lasts even after you landed or jump too short for you skill action to be finished before you land (adv warriors). Jobs that can jump+attack smoothly have either short action delay that ends before you land or jump long enough to end the action delay before you land. I just don't understand why not all double jump jobs are like this. It won't affect a jobs' performance in mobbing or bossing. It will simply make the gameplay smoother, which results in overall better experience.
Dnaman101darik

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited January 2020
    Same happens with shade and bomb punch, u cant jump attack smoothly unless u cancel de animation,which requires quite some effort.
    Yes some classes get u stuck while using a mobbing akill like nl for example, thats y i chose my main, dw,based on this, it is really smooth and doesnt get stuck unless u have high ping. Another smooth class without high ping is kinesis or nw, but nw has some delay to cast the skill cuz t charges the skill so it can be annying.
    I agree the delay shouldnt be there. Sometimes i dont play a class because of this exact issue.