[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

GAME CRASHING CONSTANTLY AFTER CHARACTER SELECT

EsoleteEsolete
Reactions: 110
in Rants and Raves
OK I REINSTALLED THIS GAME AFTER THIS BUG
HOWEVER IT CONTINUES TO CRASH AFTER THE CHARACTER SELECTION
I CAN MAKE A NEW CHARACTER AND PLAY ON IT UNTIL I REALISED AFTER HITTING 100 IT KEEPS CRASHING
PLS FIX THIS BUG NEXON
IF U DONT WANNA LOSE MORE PLAYERS AS IT IS RN PLS FIX
LOVE U....
ok this doesn't sound serious but i'm 200% serious please fix
WONDERGUY

Comments

• PhantomDraftPhantomDraft
    Reactions: 570
    edited January 2020
    Wait for the "Create Character" button to load.
    If you hover your mouse in it you'll see the text "Loading Data.. Please Wait."
  • markyrmtmarkyrmt
    Reactions: 330
    edited January 2020
    I just went away from playing for a a little over a week and i return to this same problem, i mean what on earth is going on?!
    WONDERGUY
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited February 2020
    nexon need fix this and the memory leak in the game , use of cpu in this game in memory and performance is elevate and cause too crash and dc
    WONDERGUY
  • CoreOfKaiserCoreOfKaiser
    Reactions: 310
    I have the same problem , after selecting my character the game keeps loading and loading until it crash .
    WONDERGUY
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited February 2020
    It's not gonna get fixed. It's not a bug. It's just the way the game is. I get booted off of the server selection screen, on average, 2-3 times before I can get past it.
    WONDERGUY