[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

unban accounts that has been banned for more than

akagamiakagami
Reactions: 300
hello, im just wondering if you could unban the accounts that has been perm banned for more than 2 years, i mean give us a chance for some people like me who did just one mistake they deserve a chance at least once, i can't appeal a ticket for some reason so this was the only way to be in touch with you and suggest you this. thanks

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2020
    Your chance is to create a new account and play that one instead. If your main account gets unbanned then now you have a backup account.
    Assuming that the "one mistake" was actually ban worthy, you got what Nexon thought you deserved. They don't prevent you from making new accounts.
    You already have all the extra chances you want. The only people they should be unbanning are those that didn't do anything.
    This is assuming you aren't IP banned as well.

As far as unbanning those from 2+years, I think this is a horrible idea. If we're going to do any such thing they should get better GM support and stop blocking people from creating tickets.
    Yes some people are going to spam tickets, but when the customer support is as bad as some people are getting it, that's about all they can do.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited February 2020
    Ypu should have never hacked to begin with, you knew what u were getting into when u downloaded the hacks. Either atart fresh or dont play, nexon giving u another chance to create and account is actually very nice from them.
    Specially when the whole community is sick and tired of cheaters