[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot continue on with Season 1 *SOLVED*

JustAPlayaJustAPlaya
Reactions: 100
edited February 2020 in Bug Reporting
I have completed season 1 before so I am redoing it again to get Skyroid. However, when I started the season 1 quest, the androids starting appearing in the hideout without me having to save them as I just went through the dialogues. I go into The Great Escape and successfully rescue Aster, Rhea and Kat AGAIN but the last option for Anastasia is not there and there is no way for me to continue on with season 1 quest. I even threw out my Wondroid Saviour medal from season 1 because I heard it was bugged. Damn...

Comments

• BelloPallyBelloPally
    Reactions: 1,905
    edited February 2020
    Did you purchase VIP Pass from Alec and use it?
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited February 2020
    You need to do rescue mode 4 times (can all be the same wondroid because you finished it years ago) to unlock the quest to rescue Alora in investigation mode.
    You need to purchase and use the VIP pass from Alec and finish the quest associated with it (no need to rescue since you already did in the past).
    You need to finish all quest available that involve investigation mode (no need to rescue since you already did in the past).
  • JustAPlayaJustAPlaya
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2020
    Oh my gosh thank you so much guys! I'll try it right now :D