[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot NA -> EU Transfer ( Yes , Again )

DivineLogicDivineLogic
Reactions: 920
edited February 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Well It's been a while since the last thread ,
and I think It's even more relevant than ever now,
because the EU Server is established already , and lot of people got their ranks already , etc ...

Therefore I don't think letting people transfer form NA to EU (Of course only for people whom from the EU region ) , to give us free or option to transfer our entire account to EU reboot.
It will give us of course the real experience of maple ( to play w.o lag and getting cucked in events because of it ) ,
and it will also boost the EU community .

So what I suggest before you do this ,
is do name purge before you launch this event , Because lot of people just stole "names" at start of EU reboot releasing and selling it for real money ,
and also if people from NA transfer and the name isn't taken they will be able to take it ,
But if the name is taken , the character will get "free" Name change .
Many games does this kind of "transfer" between realms , Mmorpgs and Mobas and they basically using this exact system .

So this is basically my opinion , what you guys think ?
Lets hope Nexon will make it in the future? :>
Thanks 4 reading :>
darik
  1. Should Nexon able Transfer from Reboot NA to EU ?6 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (3 votes)
    2. No
       50% (3 votes)

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited February 2020
    Id love for this to happen, i have quite good chars on na reboot and dont wanna remake then in eu,i dont mind losing the names or money of the na characters if that means i can transfer them to eu