[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Update for Beast Tamer (adding SP, hyper passives)

FoxyTamerFoxyTamer
Reactions: 625
edited February 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have made a calculation in case of having +1, +2, +3 and +4 all skills and realized that even if a Beast Tamer main have +4 all skills from all resources, he/she needs at least 176 SP more to max almost skills (not all). Thus, Beast Tamer should be given more at least 176 SP.

Besides, Gold Card seems to be the only useful skill in Cat mode but there is just 30% chance to obtain it. While some hyper passives are not really necessary anyway, I suggest that Beast Tamer should have hyper passives that allow players to enhance Gold Card chance to 50% or more as well as remove Gold Card's cooldown.

In addition, SP requirement to unlock the next skill is a point at issue. No matter Beast Tamer possess + n all skills, this requirement restrict them to build all their useful skills. Therefore, I ask for a SP requirement reduction applied to all animal modes, especially Arby the cat.

Finally, please remove boost nodes for Deep Breath and Really Deep Breath. Majestic Trumpet should be boosted instead.

I'm looking forward to seeing my suggestion come true in the long run.
darik