[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Falsely got Banned

QrangeQrange
Reactions: 310
in Rants and Raves
Hello, I came back to MapleStory on February 03 2020 and decide to play on Reboot NA server. Soon as I made new account I saw there was philo's book selling, so I figured I should go for Diamond MVP. After spending 1200 USD on Philo's Book within 2 days I made to Diamond MVP. So, I made a Kanna on Reboot NA server to start my adventure then I made link mules Aran, Night Lord, Phantom to Level 140. On the February 18th I made a Evan, when to Purple rats map to hunt, and while I was hunting I got disconnected. Saying; Your account has been blocked for hacking or illegal use of third-party programs. This ID has been permanently blocked. You will no longer be able to use this account. So I was like what? got confused. So I sent a ticket and wrote what happened. Then got a reply saying;

I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of investigating your account and that this may take some time. I will update you when the investigation is complete or if any supplementary information is needed.

So waited a day and wrote another ticket saying how long will it take. Then the next day got a reply saying;

Unfortunately, after reviewing the account, we're seeing that the violations found on this account are too severe to allow further access. Specifically speaking, this account's access was removed after third-party programs created specifically to bypass MapleStory's in-game security systems were detected active at the time of banning.

As such, it has been flagged for a permanent access restriction, so this appeal is going to be denied.

I'm having trouble reading, does it mean I use a third-party program? and making me being permanent ban?

Is this what I deserve for spending money?

I started MapleStory since Bigbang and never used any hack or swear in the game.
FADR1

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited February 2020
    Stop hacking
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2020
    Interesting how you can buy philo books on reboot...

i72rxZB.png
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited February 2020
    maybe if you add that you are streamer you could get away with offrank
    saying you spend x amount to buy philo in reboot its way to weirdly impossible for now

but yea for real i hope you didnt break ToS its not nice to waste time of actuly false baned players
    also make sure you didnt suicide kanna and good luck with your tickets
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited February 2020
    Stop hacking man, complaining here does nothing. What do you plan to achieve here?
    WONDERGUYBBS
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited February 2020
    darik wrote: »
    Stop hacking man, complaining here does nothing. What do you plan to achieve here?

its one of few place where actual false ban players can come and open awareness
    ticket system mostly goes by what autoban system says without full chek and gets you ban if you continue insist

for recent example
    suicide kanna where nexon was baning all for hacking,3part program use and all that nonsense
    when they did nothing of that and refused to explain in ticket system whats actuly wrong for like months
    there is still some that dont know about this even after nexon made statement that is exploit...
    matter of fact they didnt unban those who got caught before nexon made the statement or ban all other who did it ...
    (talking about all who did legit farm and suicide without any programs or things like that)

but yea sometime this way gets abused aswell or maybe just mistake with server worlds tag
    BBS