[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Extending the Mechanical Hearts Event?

MipanyuMipanyu
Reactions: 560
edited February 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Is there any chance to extend the event? I mean the bugs are rampant, lots of people were stuck from day 1 and some are still getting stuck in the JQ awaiting to be teleported out, aspire visitor passes are eaten up if you died on B4 and you can't re-enter without another pass, vents not working, etc. The Maint was supposed to fix some bugs, but that never happened and on top of that it was extended; some players are unable to play every day or are only able to play at a certain time and all these bugs are just screwing up everything. Event is ending in a few days and I don't think they're gonna find a way to implement any bug fix in regards to the event, probably just gonna skip it and save the trouble. But an extension would be nice :c

Comments

• WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited February 2020
    Mipanyu wrote: »
    I don't think they're gonna find a way to implement any bug fix in regards to the event, probably just gonna skip it and save the trouble. But an extension would be nice :c

maybe next year if GMS is around they will mange to fix this