[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

You are attempting to access from the outside

KeiRardKeiRard
Reactions: 300
edited February 2020 in Tech Support
Hello,
I am just about to play the game but it says "You are attempting to access from outside etc, etc". Cause I want to play, there is nothing much to do. I have no intention of hacking the game. Furthermore, I tried to fixed my problem by referring to the help guide posted. Sadly, it didn't worked out. I tried uninstalled the game and install it. But, i have to wait to update or download it. Let's see if I can play it.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2020
    What country are you attempting to connect from? The error message you're getting, that you've twice neglected to write out fully, is likely telling you that you're attempting to access the game from outside the service area. Meaning whatever country you're in and attempting to connect from is likely IP blocked due to having your own local service of the game.
  • KeiRardKeiRard
    edited February 2020
    Oh, I see. Sorry for the lack of writing it fully. How can I do about it?
  • KeiRardKeiRard
    edited February 2020
    Or In a latter sense what should i do about the problem?
  • KeiRardKeiRard
    edited February 2020
    It says here in my nexon account is Japan.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2020
    Japan is indeed outside the service area for GMS. It has its own Maplestory service, JMS.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2020
    Your local service can be found here.
  • KeiRardKeiRard
    edited February 2020
    I think I'm good. I just login to another nexon account but this time by changing the region in Global Maplestory.