[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Guild FairieTail on Elysium

MavisRedMavisRed
Reactions: 400
in Guilds
Hi, I started a new guild on Elysium. I'm an older player from Pre big bang and I played a bit after it too. I recently return out of nostalgia. I'm looking for anyone on Elysium that is interested in joining. Looking to runs some quests, chat, enjoy the game.

My current main character is a Demon Avenger level 135 and counting. I'm finding this class to be pretty enjoyable. Hope to see more people around with cool classes!

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Please do not bump threads to advertise when you've already created this thread, thank you.
  • MavisRedMavisRed
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 2020
    I'm not purposely bumping those threads, it just happens automatically. Is there a way for me to comment on other threads without them bumping automatically?
  • gosomigosomi
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2020
    Hi, I just started playing on Elysium server and only one character at the moment. But i will be making more for link skill. My ign is MarkofWing
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    MavisRed wrote: »
    I'm not purposely bumping those threads, it just happens automatically. Is there a way for me to comment on other threads without them bumping automatically?

You can send a direct message to the person who created the thread.
    MavisRed