[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I came back to MS, and isn't it so better now?

RayzYRayzY
Reactions: 1,070
edited March 2020 in General Chat
When I left MapleStory a year+ ago:

- The game population was like 45\45% bera\reboot\others. now I see that the new 2 servers are well populated.
- It was hard for me (level 220+) to level. now it is moderately easier.
- Items values seems to be in place now.

So MapleStory might be on one of it's best seasons after all. are you agree?

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    I've felt that Maple has been in a good place since about 2017, with each change that most users complain about a step in the right direction.
    There are certainly common complaints, but I feel like Nexon is working on them all either from the shadows or publicly.
    Kishin Meta still needs to be defeated, Zero for Reboot, Some kind of fix for the bots/hackers, Less p2w BS, some kind of free global chat, etc.
    Nexon still has a rough road ahead of it if it wants to make GMS a driving force in revenue.
    JettLuvsU
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited March 2020
    RayzY wrote: »
    When I left MapleStory a year+ ago:

- The game population was like 45\45% bera\reboot\others. now I see that the new 2 servers are well populated.
    - It was hard for me (level 220+) to level. now it is moderately easier.
    - Items values seems to be in place now.

So MapleStory might be on one of it's best seasons after all. are you agree?

I feel pre big bang was the greatest time maple was online in my honest opinion. we also had fangblade one of the greats and kewra the number one player and lumi. I feel those great times will never happen again unless we have a great change to make maple great again.