[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring Back Frenzy Totem

DerpMerpFartBurpDerpMerpFartBurp
Reactions: 335
I understand we have Fury totem now, but Frenzy is literally so much better, and because some players already have it and no one else can get it now, it just creates a bigger gap between players and makes it that much more unfair. Limiting frenzies leaves us to rely on the people who already have frenzies and if they "are in the mood" to share. It already has a SUPER low chance of actually getting one, but if there's an extra one going into the game every marvel or philosopher book event, then we would have all have a better time with this game. And players can still have fury totems too. I don't see why we can't have both is my main point here.
WayneDKSorrow

Comments

• WayneDKWayneDK
    Reactions: 410
    edited March 2020
    Yes please
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2020
    Delete frenzy and fury totem, delete kishin, increase base global spawn rate to the rate kishin gave.
    darikSlicedTimezmintNonsence
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2020
    Bring back Frenzy or make Fury Totem more available
  • CeleyeCeleye
    Reactions: 465
    edited March 2020
    Oh! Nice to see im not the only one having an issue with this.
    Actually opened a thread about it on the general forum.
    Here is my take: either nerf it into a perm fury version, make fury equally good or get rid of both and increase spawn rate?
    The excuses of "the servers wont handle it" being availible to everyone is lets be honest, crap.
    Just take a look at the black market for this item currently sitting at 2k$ its ridiculous, this item such a huge advantage, this must be addresed.

Thanks for reading.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020
    Celeye wrote: »
    Oh! Nice to see im not the only one having an issue with this.
    Actually opened a thread about it on the general forum.
    Here is my take: either nerf it into a perm fury version, make fury equally good or get rid of both and increase spawn rate?
    The excuses of "the servers wont handle it" being availible to everyone is lets be honest, crap.
    Just take a look at the black market for this item currently sitting at 2k$ its ridiculous, this item such a huge advantage, this must be addresed.

Thanks for reading.

OFC is not only you, the 2pc meta has been a HUGE issue for years now. I posted a thread some weeks ago asking nexon to fix the 2 pc meta once an for all so that more ppl find this game more appealing, and u dont need to have a 2nd pc and a 2nd account giving you kishin constantly , cuz not everyone can have a 2nd pc, and also , this is not a healthy way to play a game.
    Like come on, ive never heard of another game that requires 2 pcs .