[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What happend to the drop event?

PerceptivityPerceptivity
Reactions: 2,820
edited March 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So i havent been posting on the forums for quite some time, but something i been wondering is the following:

A while back when normal servers had spelltrace fever time Reboot servers would have a x2 drop event going on during those days, this happend for 2 or 3 of these events and then suddenly they were no more. So it would be great if reboot could get some type of event aswell when non reboot servers have their spelltrace fever events happening.

If this has already been discussed then i have missed it (or not looked hard enough).
TurtlesRockdarik

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited March 2020
    So i havent been posting on the forums for quite some time, but something i been wondering is the following:

A while back when normal servers had spelltrace fever time Reboot servers would have a x2 drop event going on during those days, this happend for 2 or 3 of these events and then suddenly they were no more. So it would be great if reboot could get some type of event aswell when non reboot servers have their spelltrace fever events happening.

If this has already been discussed then i have missed it (or not looked hard enough).

I agree, i miss this events, this kind of things are what attracted a lot of players into the game.