[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

need help with maplepoints

WsonicXenonWsonicXenon
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
can someone help me with maplepoints i didnt play for a good while and im happy that im back but now i was looking how to spend my maple points but i could not find any in the cash shop how do you spend maple points nowadays??

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Maple Points are used to buy cash items, with some restrictions (such as being unable to purchase Marvel Machine spins). Simply click on the item you want to buy, and when purchasing the item select "Maple Points" as the desired currency.
    If you don't have enough points to make the purchase, you cannot buy the item.

Alternatively, you can trade Maple Points for mesos using the Meso Market NPC. Click on the "Quick Move" button in any town and select the Meso Market NPC Miss Richfield.