[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to get to Momijigaoka

MarazMaraz
Reactions: 100
in General Chat
Hi there, I am completely new to this game. Maple guide got me to some mushroom forest but I am supposed to some other location, but I seems like I should take some flying thing to get there since its on a different island. I tried google but couldnt find my answer. Since I dont have any weapon its quite hard to do something. So how do I get to Momijigaoka?

Comments

• BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,500
    edited March 2020
    You can get there using the Dimentional Mirror at Henesys.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,655
    edited March 2020
    Dimension Portal -> Mushroom Shrine -> Open the world map -> Right click the world map to zoom out -> Double click the blue dot of Momijigaoka to enable navigation -> follow the arrow on your head
  • MarazMaraz
    edited March 2020
    Seems like I am on the right way but I cannot jump hight enough to catch the rope
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited March 2020
    If you are playing as a Hayato or Kanna you should have a beginner skill that return you to Momijigaoka
  • MarazMaraz
    edited March 2020
    Well since I am Hayato class I got there via spell but why there is no portal that can get me to unfamiliar hillside?
  • RexaarRexaar
    edited March 2020
    Left portal of Momijigaoka will take you to Unfamiliar Hillside.
    The reason why maple navigation doesn't show the direction is because the the same portal take you to different area depending on the quest you have in progress.
  • MarazMaraz
    edited March 2020
    "You cannot move right now." or "There is nothing to see here." are the only messages I get when I try portals except one which leads to Maple hill road 1. My quest is The New Base