[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Cash item Ideas

ZhaDanBingZhaDanBing
Reactions: 600
edited April 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Here's my idea for some new cash items

3 in 1 Scroll
When applied to an equipment, it will have the following effect when you use a scroll (or spell trace enhancement) on it:
Upon failure, upgrade count won't be reduced, the scroll (or spell trace) will be refunded, and the equipment won't be destroyed by the scroll
(So basically it's Shield Scroll + Guardian Scroll + Protection Scroll)

3 in 1 Scroll bundle
Open the bundle to receive 15x 3 in 1 Scroll, and 2x Surprise Scroll Box as a bonus (Tradable, expires after 7 days)
Surprise Scroll Box contains one of the following items:
(Extremely Rare): Legendary potential scroll 50%, X scrolls
(Very Rare): Unique potential scroll 100%, Prime Scrolls, Pure Equip enhancement scroll
(Rare): Epic potential scroll 100%, Premium Accessory/Pet ATT/MATT scroll, Incredible Chaos scroll of Goodness 50%
(Uncommon): Bonus potential scroll 100%, Accessory/Pet ATT/MATT scroll, Chaos scroll of Goodness 50%, Evolution one/two handed weapon ATT/MATT scroll 50%
(Common): Potential scroll 70%, Chaos scroll 60%, Equip enhancement scroll, Clean slate scroll 10%

My idea: this should make scrolling easier, and should also works on 12+ stars (and superior equipments) equipment so players can re-scroll their 22 star equipments with prime scrolls. (You can't use protection scrolls on 12+ stars equipment, so re-scroll an equipment that have 12+ stars is too risky)

Premium Monster Park Entry Ticket
When you have cleaned Monster Part 2 or more times today, you can choose to use this ticket and instantly receive your reward box. However, you won't get any Experience.

My idea: Monster Park is too boring for me, much more boring than Leveling (since during leveling, there are Bounty hunter's portal, Elite monsters and Bosses, making it less frustrating). So this can be a "Shortcut" for players who want those EXP coupons at Sunday (or Monster Park Coins) but don't want to spend their time, just like Arcane River Express, you may pay a small amount of Maple Points to Auto-Complete quests you don't want to do.

Practice mode Entry Ticket
Allow 1 additional entry for practice mode today. Up to 5 Practice mode Entry Ticket can be used per day.

My idea: The name says it all. Some player like me may want to practice more, and I think they're willing to pay 100NX or 200NX per additional entry. For Reboot Worlds, I think player should be able to purchase Practice mode Entry ticket for 10M meso.