[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wearing Multiple Friendship Rings

gosepyanggosepyang
Reactions: 1,160
edited April 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This is a small concern, yes, but it also stems from a valid confusion on a counter-intuitive game limitation.
The game prohibits any character from wearing more than one friendship ring. While this might make sense in the case of being able to marry only one character (this is arguable for some), it's an unnecessary limitation to have that restriction on friendship rings, since we don't have just one friend, especially in a game like Maplestory that has a reputation for socializing.

I purchased a "Snow Dome Friendship Ring" for one friend and another for another friend and they purchased one for each other. We realized that we couldn't each wear more than one ring and honestly, it just felt like a waste of money. It sort of defeats the purpose, if you have to switch out your ring repeatedly depending on which friend you're with, especially for an item like a friendship ring where the purpose is to serve as a reminder and display for your friendship.

I get that the concern is small, but I was also hoping that it, in turn, had a simple solution.

Shoutout to the nexon team for all your hard work. Thank you.