[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Change the Time slots for EU server events

Hanz_SoloHanz_Solo
Reactions: 400
edited April 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As the title indicates, I suggest we move the Time slots of EU timed events ( Miracle time / Spell trace fever / 2x exp / Drop ) to better suite the Region of Time zones.

Before, when we had 3 Blocks of Times throughout the day, It covered a healthy spread of hours for every Time zone. But now that we do 2 Blocks, Eu kinda gets shafted.

Currently its 4 am - 6am // 8pm -10pm . [this is for Cest, where majority of players are]

Now, you dont "Have" to play in both, yes. But the NA region's are 11-1pm / 7-9pm for West coast and 2pm-4pm and 10pm-12am East. Much easier to do that if wanted.

From the debacle that was the Initial start of 2x drop this week, we saw that all the servers start times / event times are not on 1 big Sync, So it is clearly possible.
It would also take off 1 regions "Peak" concurrent users during the other's event time helping relieve some pressure on the network.

1. Should we Change Events to be Region timed3 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Other [explain]
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited April 2020
    Yes, the fact that i need to be awake at 4 am to play an event from a game is ridiculous. I sdont know other game that does this tbh