[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Change region from North America to Europe

bjodal2bjodal2
Reactions: 310
edited April 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It would be nice if there were an event where we had the possibility to change region. We are a group of players that are located in Europe but play on the north america region. We only do this because we started playing so long ago and did not want to start all over on Europe. When reboot came, we just continued on north america from old habits.
But now it would be nice with an event where it was possible to change region.

Is there more maplers out there who also would like to change region?
darik

Comments

• LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited April 2020
    well the regions exists to reduce lag due to longer distance to servers. NA and EU servers are physically in different places so transferring stuff between them would be quite hard. It's actually quite simple to move stuff between servers that are in same place but bringing data from EU to NA or vice versa would be just too much effort to make that realistic.
    And then there's stuff that causes problems like stuff in EU or NA servers only.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited April 2020
    please make this happen nexon, ive been waiting years to change my characters from na reboot to eu reboot, i dont care if i lose my igns from na reboot or if i cant transfer a lot of meso, i just want the items and the levels, and the skill nodes and such from those characters.