[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Let us use Wondroid Hearts with other Androids!

MageGirlMageGirl
Reactions: 1,010
edited April 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So, I am one of the (probably many) people who didn't realize that the Wondroid hearts in the S3 shop were only for Wondroids. I still don't know how I was supposed to know, since I don't google everything before I do it and there was no indication anywhere, but ok, moving on. Since I'm probably not the only one and it really is confusing, why not open them up to work with other Androids like every other heart out there? I still have my Beryl heart back from when it came with a Beryl Android and even it still works with other Androids. At the very least, please add an item description or something that lets us know it only works with other Wondroids, in case the event comes out again in the future? I know that's a big IF, especially with how buggy it turned out this time, but it really does suck to go through earning the coins and everything to find out it has restrictions you didn't know about. For those who do have Wondroid androids, letting them use other Androids with it as well would at least allow them to switch things up once in awhile, or use it with other, maybe better Androids that come out in the future.