[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fury Totem Disconnecting

TropismTropism
Reactions: 1,415
edited April 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Fury Totem Disconnecting

Brief bug summary: Every time I summon fury totem I disconnect

More details: I can't cap coins because the game is disconnecting with and without fury totem, more with the totem.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Give me a refund please

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Bikkie

Character level: 208

Character job: Pathfinder

World name: Aurora

Date and time of the incident: April 24, 2020 @ 1:00PM (AEST)

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• ProtectEUProtectEU
    Reactions: 930
    edited April 2020
    If you have pet loot and a full inventory (whether it be pots,etc or whatever) I find it's causing constant d/cs. Fury increasing spawn means more loot, therefore more of a pronounced issue (I use frenzy). Try disabling pet loot and see if that fixes the issue, if you meet the scenario I mentioned. Hope this helps.
    Tropism
  • TropismTropism
    Reactions: 1,415
    edited April 2020
    NightQQ wrote: »
    If you have pet loot and a full inventory (whether it be pots,etc or whatever) I find it's causing constant d/cs. Fury increasing spawn means more loot, therefore more of a pronounced issue (I use frenzy). Try disabling pet loot and see if that fixes the issue, if you meet the scenario I mentioned. Hope this helps.

Hiya, I don't have an issues with a full inventory. I think I worked the issues out but we'll have to see when the game is up again! Thanks for your reply, appreciate it
    ProtectEU