[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The brand new familiar system is broken now

todayYoudieetodayYoudiee
Reactions: 885
edited April 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
With the last change in the drop rates, the new familiar system does not work, here is a rundown:

- You can no longer farm familiars in order to extract them into points, making the "Familiar Shop" completely worthless.

- You can no longer get enough points to buy Essences to maintain your familiars working for a longer period of farm. Meaning you have a single familiar gauge per day to use.

- You can no longer farm duplicates in order to rank them up. Meaning the FUSION system is worthless too.

- Acquiring badges now is much much harder than before, badges like 'Starter badge' and 'Oppressor Badge' where easy ones for beginners to acquire, now they take an absurd amount of time to complete.

I understand that the drop rate of Jr. Boogies and Fairy where much higher and needed to be adjusted, they where completely overshadowing the rest of the familiars, but only those problematic familiars should've changed, not the entire list of familiars.

The changes made to the drop rate in the last maintenance need to be fixed, I don't think you guys want the new system to be broken like that.

Please like or comment to bring attention to this topic.
magreusTurtlesRockpat159BunnyWriterKanukovNokinhoKable

Comments

• KableKable
    Reactions: 410
    yeah i knew this new system was going to be easily exploited with the amount of cards that drop from low lvl mobs(but i didn't see that jr.boogies would be epic lmao). galaxy brain nexon back at it again with another alt unfriendly change that nobody is willing to grind(unless its their main character) all for the sake of moneygrabbing from the regular(pay2progress) servers and completely forsaking reboot with abysmal drop rates. a couple hours to farm a low level badge at Rien? yeah no thanks, i'd rather progress my legion levels than use another exploitable dead system(more pots yay, another borderline gambling system to fuel our addictions)