[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Character stuck Evan -"Releasing the Free Spirits"

TrixiathTrixiath
Reactions: 310
edited April 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Loop/Stuck

Brief bug summary: Character stuck in zone: Hidden Street Safe - 1st Entrance, endless zoning loop

More details: During "Releasing the Free Spirits" you are sent to Hidden Street Safe - 1st Entrance for a quest. You cannot leave this room. Going down the ladder results in zoning into Hidden Street Sky Terrace to character dropping downwards and then immediately zoning back up into previous zone. It's an endless loop you can't escape normally. You have to log out to get out of this room.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Have an Evan at level 68. Accept "Releasing the Free Spirits" from Hiver in Ludibrium after all prerequisite Evan-specific quests have been completed. Get sent to room: Hidden Street Sky Terrace by talking to Hiver. Climb ladder to room: Hidden Street Safe - 1st Entrance. Try to leave via the same ladder. You will be in the endless loop and unable to leave.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Scins

Character level: 69

Character job: Evan

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 4/28/2020, 5:22AM MST

Comments

• KT71KT71
    Reactions: 300
    edited May 2020
    I am having the same problem
  • EasdfEasdf
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2020
    I have the same issue
    Level 73
    Evan
    Bera
    I'm trying to wait out the timer, maybe this will set me free.
    Tried using scroll but can't use it here