[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Randomly dc?

XayusXayus
Reactions: 210
in Tech Support
happen so many times already even before todays update. game randomly close or close with error "illegal program detected or something like that" anyone else having the same problem?
DragonRifle92

Comments

• EZCrazyDKEZCrazyDK
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2020
    Hey I'm on the same boat. This stupid illegal program detected it happens so often for me. It's at least 2-4 times a day for me. NX fix your damn bug!
  • NytrekNytrek
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2020
    Same here you cant keep ur char at event exp gain map.. 7 times per hour happens...
  • BobaBoiZBobaBoiZ
    Reactions: 200
    Also crashing more than 5 times per hour just trying to use the pixel sauna for traits/exp (reboot)
  • MolekulasMolekulas
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited May 2020
    Only in these moments in Bera I have 5 disconnections in less than an hour, either in an instance of rest or on any map killing mobs or boss and on any channel, the game simply closes, it becomes really tedious.