[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NA Reboot | Defiant Recruitment

ohiDannyohiDanny
Reactions: 500
edited May 2020 in Guilds
Defiant Recruitment

Q&A

1) How old is the guild?
- The guild is 4 days old as of 5/12/2020
2) Is the leader geared?
- No, the guild leader is still picking a main class. He thinks Adele will be his main but till nexon releases Adele he will be on Dark Knight.
3) Are you the guild leader?
- Yes
4) How long have you been a leader?
- For Defiant, 4 days. I used to be a guild leader to Sleepy for a whole year and previous guilds in other games. Being leader for a bunch of people has been something I've always wanted to do. Was never a follower for any guilds I've joined.
5) Is the discord active?
- Kind of. I would believe that if more people joined the discord, more conversations would happen, and if more conversations happened, the more active the discord will be.
6) Is the guild active?
- Yes, the majority of the people in the guild are always on but then again, that doesnt mean anything because we have 10 people in the guild.
7) How is this guild with the LGBTQ+ Community?
- We support it 200%. If anyone has a problem with it while in the guild, they'll be removed. Can't have any sort of negativity towards how people are.
8) Do you have any plans for the guild?
- Of course. I would like to do NX & Fashion events in the future when we get a bunch of people to be active.
9) What do you require for people to join the guild?
- Just be active and do daily cap, It's all we ask tbh.

If anyone has any other questions please let me know! Guild Server >>> Link To Guild