[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Acknowledge the recent crashes

Comments

• VisualK31VisualK31
    Reactions: 235
    edited May 2020
    We need an overhaul on how hack program booting happens.
    Following the maintenance today, I have been booted several times with such messages. I wouldn't dream of using such programs; if anything, it would be that the gameguard is detecting my window of Google Chrome running Youtube and my instance of Discord as hacking programs, but the disconnections don't stop even after I stop these programs through the control panel.
    I get that staff may have been reduced for the lockdown. I would prefer having one long and productive maintenance over several maintenance periods with little to no change, which has been whittling away at the morale of players who expect significant differences to result from what should be fixing the problems at hand.
    WONDERGUY
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2020
    They had what 3 maints and crashes are still happening. What in the world is the maint's for?
    VisualK31WONDERGUY
  • VisualK31VisualK31
    Reactions: 235
    edited May 2020
    As per the Familiar update memo, the maintenances have included something to block malicious activity that has been occurring to cause the crashes and d/cs.
    I appreciate that Nexon has acknowledged the issue, at the very least, showing us that it's being worked on.
    WONDERGUY