[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't Complete Quest

ThatDudeFromTheBusThatDudeFromTheBus
Reactions: 310
edited May 2020 in Bug Archive
Hello! Lately I've been experiencing a problem with a quest, which normally wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't required to progress. I'm playing a Luminous in Reboot and right now i'm trying to complete the NPC Chan's quest on Golden Island. Initially, I met the requirements of defeating 100 mobs, but he would not register my quest as complete. I've tried redoing the quest, restarting the game, restarting my PC, but to no avail. If anyone knows a solution to this problem, PLEASE, let me know.
Thanks,

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Who are you trying to turn the quest in to?

After defeating 100 Mean Mama Monkeys, you're supposed to go inside the temple and turn in the quest to Master Loong, not Chan.
    ThatDudeFromTheBus
  • ThatDudeFromTheBusThatDudeFromTheBus
    Reactions: 310
    edited May 2020
    Oh boy... after reading that I felt like an idiot. Needless to say, it worked. Thank you so much dude!!