[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Legendary Armor Shards NOT dropping

YuhBoiYamzYuhBoiYamz
Reactions: 100
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting
I posted this in the feedback section but should have put it in the Bug Reporting Section.

After the recent major update where Ranmaru Recipes were taken away from his drop pool, myself and several other players have noticed that Legendary Armor Shards are no longer dropping as well. Given that alot of my friends and I have been crafting the Sengoku Armor Set, we were pretty sad to find that none of us have received a single shard drop in weeks. Before we would get several different ones to drop per week. Unfortunately I am 1 Shard away from completing the Sengoku Set so I am pretty sad about the shards not dropping.

My question to you all is if you have gotten any shards to drop recently since the new update came out. I think that when they removed the recipes, the shards went with them. All of my guild mates too have noticed that they are no longer getting armor shard drops. Now, this change was not present in the patch notes at all. The only change mentioned was that Ranmaru would no longer be dropping recipes.

Comments

• GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited June 2020
    Hello,
    We've double-checked and it seems like it was intended for Legendary Armor Shard drops to be removed along with the recipes.
    We apologize for the delay in updating the v.213 patch notes with this information. :(