[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mobs don't drop anything

JackamoryJackamory
Reactions: 200
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting
I've just logged on after a long time of being away from Maple and I've come onto my lvl 158 demon slayer. I have tons of storyline quests I've never done so I start from the bottom, at Elodin. However, I find that I can't complete the quest because they don't drop anything, and neither do any of the other mobs I've attacked. All I've managed to get is 1 spell trace.
Is it because I'm too high level or is this a bug? I couldn't find anything on this anywhere.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2020
    What quest are you trying to complete?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    Neospector wrote: »
    What quest are you trying to complete?

Judging by his mentioning of elodin, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's a theme dungeon.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Judging by his mentioning of elodin, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's a theme dungeon.

I meant more what quest in the theme dungeon. The first few quests are kill quests, not collect quests.
  • JackamoryJackamory
    edited June 2020
    Sorry, my bad. I seemed to have read the quest requirement wrong. Sorry to waste your time and thanks for trying to help!
  • KykyKyky
    I am having the same issue with mobs not dropping anything except mesos. I am a level 195 night lord fighting monsters lvl 180-190. I am relying on random etc drops to feed my imps but I'm getting nothing :(