[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Xenon Pulse Disruptor Quest - Unable to Complete

RiyumiRiyumi
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
So, after waiting >10min for a lightbulb to appear in Ereve, none has appeared. When I forfeit and restart the quest, the navigation guide keeps taking me to Edelstein and all the way by the cable car and to a portal that is locked to level 90. How am I supposed to complete the quest and advance the main story if it doesn't appear (since it seems I have to do it in order). I'm trying the other locations but it definitely doesn't work in Ereve. Did anyone else also have the same problem? This is a lvl 43 quest (but I'm doing it at lvl 63 because I was midway through a theme dungeon before I noticed it, and didn't want to go past my job advancement so I put the main story quest as low priority until now...)

Comments

• RiyumiRiyumi
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2020
    Ah - I found a work around solution if the light bulb doesn't appear on top of your head. Wasted lots of mesos but so you're not like me, just remotely accept the quest in the available quest tab (probably obvious to some of you all, but so many things have changed since I played in the past xD). Do follow the order stated in the "in progress" tab, but don't wait for the light bulb - as it will never come. It's also the same for the gift quests afterwards! If they ever fix the light bulb to appear, that'll be cool, but you can still advance the quest if not <3 Have fun and stay safe out there all ~