[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Aurora server is down

VaLThieLVaLThieL
Reactions: 400
edited June 2020 in Tech Support
only aurora atm looks like all channels are empty, click on that and shows troubling on logging

Comments

• TenebryssTenebryss
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2020
    Just created my burning character for the event on Aurora and minutes later I'm kicked and can't reconnect to any channel on Aurora. I can connect to any other world and make characters there and play fine... But not clue why I can't connect to Aurora now. I click on a channel on Aurora and it just immediately says "Having trouble logging in? Try logging in at maplestory.nexon.net or visit the Nexon homepage to view support options." I'd really like to actually be able to participate in the event and not be locked out of using the burning character I just created.
  • IErickIErick
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2020
    I got the same problem at Scania, but just in my main character the others can enter, waiting for a soon solution
  • IErickIErick
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2020
    I got the exactly problem, when I need to connect with my main character a box message appears "have trouble logging in? Visit nexon website for support..." and I need to restart the game again because if I go to back the game DC me, when the game start againI select others characters in the same server (Scania) and I can enter.

The problem is just with my main character, the last map where i was before the game crash all Scania members is Esfera (Arcane River)

Character name: PhantómThief

Character level: 240

Character job: Phantom

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 9:30 PM EDT