[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why did they change maple guide?

DarthDartDarthDart
Reactions: 100
edited June 2020 in General Chat
It's easier to navigate, but they removed some key teleport locations I used for bossing since no one queues for anything.

I am not walking all the way to horntail and ranmaru. That just isn't happening. Any suggestions other than buying a teleport rock. Is there some hidden way to get to those two more effectively now that I can't use those maple guide teleports to get to them?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2020
    Horntail you can just take the black taxi in leafre to the entrance to the dragon nest. From there it's literally three maps to the cave of life entrance and I refuse to believe that's "too far" for you to walk. As for ranmaru, you can go from leafre or el nath, click the quick move button under your minimap, click the party play thing(it's a pyramid shape made of six white person-looking figures) and choose dead mine. From there it's two or three maps to ranmaru.

It won't kill you.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,655
    edited June 2020
    The lv 150 section has the Dragon Forest stamp, but it still like 8 maps away from Horntail