[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot make new character

HolHol
Reactions: 930
edited June 2020 in Tech Support
I get as far as selecting the job type, entering the characters name, and selecting the key type settings but then I receive an error message saying:

'We couldn't process your request. Please try again later.'

The name isn't already taken as I had just deleted a character with the same name, and if I try and enter a name that is already taken it lets me know.

Edit: It's because I only have 50 character slots but over 50 characters from before the world merges so every time I delete 2 characters, 2 more appear when I reload the game. This is frustrating as it takes 24 hours to delete a level 1 character and I'm not sure how many characters I have "hidden" that need to be deleted.

Please reduce the cool down for deleting level 1 characters. I can understand the need for it for a high level character but a level 1 character, really? At this rate I will have to wait over a week to play a new character.