[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

maplestory not working and stuck on white screen

johnadamo2019johnadamo2019
Reactions: 310
edited June 2020 in Tech Support
Hi, I'm a relatively new player but I can't even get on Maplestory. You see I open Maplestory like normal but it gets stuck on a white screen forever. I've waited hours on a daily basis hoping I could have a chance to play with my friends but nothing. I tried everything including...
Changing SoScreenmode value from 0 to 3
Restarting computer
Opening Nexon Launcher in Admin Mode
Trying to Launch in Steam
Trying to Launch in Steam in Admin Mode
Updating Windows
Uninstalling and Reinstalling Nexon
Uninstalling and Reinstalling Steam
Uninstalling and Reinstalling Maplestory on both Steam and Nexon
Repaired Installation in Steam and Nexon
Made sure Maplestory is allowed to go through firewall
launched maplestory and ended process with Ctrl Alt Del, then tried launching again

Please can somebody help me

(this is a repost of something i said in bug reports, i think this needed to go in tech support so i reposted it here)
Dakoto

Comments

• DakotoDakoto
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2020
    I have the same issue, this happened after I did a windows 10 update to version 1909.
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited June 2020
    maple worked on monday. I tried to play maple on tuesday night but the same thing happened and its still not working...I did try possible solutions you listed above but none of them worked. fk..