[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Potion Pit not working since Rise Event started

ArtemysArtemys
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash Item Not Functioning as Intended

Brief bug summary: The cash item "Potion Pot" fails to active on multiple different maps I try to use it on ( All Arcane River Maps/Boss Maps), seems to work fine in towns.

More details: When attempting to activate Potion Pot, whether from a Hot Key or from the inventory, it fails to activate if I'm in Any of the maps I've tried it on in: Arcane River (Specifically Vanishing Journey and Chu Chu Island as those are the only ones I have access to. Please note though, the town maps in this area are unaffceted). I've ade sure the Potion Pot has sufficient charge. Since the beginning of the Rise event, it hasn't worked.

Steps to reproduce: 100% chance to reproduce, attempt to use it in any non town map in Arcane RIver. Simply use up some MP or take some damage (Or use Hyper Body) and try to use the Potion Pot, it won't activate.

Character name: xArtemys

Character level: 213 (At the time of this post)

Character job: Dark Knight

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: June 12, 2020 first started after Rise Event implemented, bug continues now.