[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

JJob Change @ 200 is EXPENSIVE on reboot (461m???)

Drakeos99Drakeos99
Reactions: 1,625
edited June 2020 in General Chat
Yet dont wanna waste my time trying to farm 1 Stamps per day (10 for a token) is possible to get this prices fix even at 200 (who would have 461m) ???? or least sell tokens in cash shop (mesos) ???

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited June 2020
    Still pricey in normal servers as well. I am in the billions zone
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    edited June 2020
    This on Reboot btw impossible without Arcana Kanna Farmer and that is way to hard for me :(
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    With daily bosses and maple tour you'll easily make that in like a week.

Also, what makes you think that if tokens were sold in the cash shop that they'd be less expensive than the required meso? It would make no sense to offer them outside of events when the system is already available within the game for meso. The whole point of the tokens is that you save meso by doing the event instead.

Just suck it up and either farm for a week or do the event for 10 days, or both for maximum profit.
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    edited June 2020
    I wont have time for week since ill be throwing my attention to Adele so ill have to make new pirate to 140 instead (Bucc)
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited June 2020
    Drakeos99 wrote: »
    Yet dont wanna waste my time trying to farm 1 Stamps per day (10 for a token) is possible to get this prices fix even at 200 (who would have 461m) ???? or least sell tokens in cash shop (mesos) ???

thats not that much money come on
  • ThatRandomShadeThatRandomShade
    Reactions: 1,250
    edited June 2020
    I wont have time for week since ill be throwing my attention to Adele so ill have to make new pirate to 140 instead (Bucc)
    Just do your daily 2 maple tour runs and 3 ursus runs everyday and you'll get the money in no time, that's only about 10-15 minutes of work everyday.

• ShadowRikuShadowRiku
    Reactions: 900
    edited June 2020
    If you do your daily ursus and maple tour you can earn that much just fine.

Plus you're able to do 3-4 maple tour runs right now thanks to maple points being given out. 463m is nothing compared to star forcing costs.
    Wesleyx3
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020

You can farm the stamps on Adele and then move the job change coin to your explorer, if you wish.
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    edited June 2020
    AKradian wrote: »

You can farm the stamps on Adele and then move the job change coin to your explorer, if you wish.

That true means i can stop playing the bucc i already made lol

• NovuhzNovuhz
    Reactions: 810
    edited June 2020
    Just a tip if you do Maple Tour and Ursus every day (in reboot) you will be making more than 1 billion per week easily, and that's what? less than 30 minutes of your time per day.
    Wesleyx3
  • Drakeos99Drakeos99
    edited June 2020
    Prob can do that on Adele