[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[HELP] Investigation Request

floating99floating99
Reactions: 530
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Region : EU
Server : Reboot
IGN: TheSlayeLina

level : 43 or 42 something.

Note AHEAD: I know it's against the rule to discuss the ban here, SO please please let me know on which part I'm violating the rules so I can edit/delete them in advance.

Hello, I'm an old mapler who just came back to play recently on a 9 years old account which never had any problems or violating the rules. Recently I got disconnecting for using Hyper Teleport Rock to get to the map that is about to cast MVP, Which is a bummer that I didn't catch the MVP for that, And finally, I got kicked out the game and then try to relog-in and I'm banned. It's so weird because I'm sure I had no any Illegal-programs on while playing.
I'm not gonna be a B**** and say I've never hacked in game, I did, a long time ago before Big-Bang. But ever since the big-bang, the mobbing became a joy, and there's no reason to hack anymore, but, there's no need to believe me because these are only my words.
While I'm sure I have done nothing wrong while playing, even the slightest violation against rule. Yes I can say that, on this account for 9 years. I still got Perma banned for some reason That they are not allowed to discuss the specific to me, and I Totally understand that.
But I have no idea how did I get banned, The only possible way I can think of are:

-Purchasing NX cash 18hours ago,
-Leaving Code Editor from work on While Mapling(VS CODE, just HTML and JS, there's no even Compile or Inject acction, or even editing codes while Playing),
-Using Hyper Teleport Rock to get to somewhere with most players that are waiting for MVP.
-Switching Channel to get where the MVP casting channel,
-Hold down to NPC/Harvest key for fast Dialog Skip (Some time causes Error if I stay too close to an NPC).

that's All I think I've done that might lead to this mistake ban. Or perhaps I misread the rule that these things above are ban worthy.

Anyway, There's no way GMs are believing me that I'm not using any Illegal-third-party-program/hacks. Even I and God know I didn't. They are sending me same respond over and over again. I highly doubt they are doing any investigation. I have followed instruction to upload nexon log files, dxdlogs. And I'm ready for any further cooperations for GMs to Investigate and GET TO THE BOTTOM on this.
But, I'm sincerely asking, bear with me on this, don't ignore my requests and sending same Scripted Responds.

I haven't been playing any new accounts from the day I got banned which is June/17/2020. So The logs are remaning the same as the day I left my beloved land. Please Please Fell free to Contact me for any further investigation needed.

yours sincerely,

A True Mapler.

Comments

• yeendevyeendev
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited June 2020
    1. you can't ban appeal on the forums
    2. how do we know you're not lieing
    3. what makes you so special, there are thousands of players who are banned trying to appeal their bans, and they use the proper channels: submitting a ticket and waiting in damn line.
    floating99
  • floating99floating99
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2020
    Cerelex wrote: »
    1. you can't ban appeal on the forums
    2. how do we know you're not lieing
    3. what makes you so special, there are thousands of players who are banned trying to appeal their bans, and they use the proper channels: submitting a ticket and waiting in damn line.

1. true,that's why I post note ahead
    2. also, I have mentioned that in the post.
    3. I did everything you said,but the situation went like, well, if you have read.

anyway thanks for replying though.
  • LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited June 2020
    I guess false ban situations usually take quite long time to investigate and well what i've heard those aren't working very well mostly.
    floating99
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited June 2020
    floating99 wrote: »
    I'm not gonna be a B**** and say I've never hacked in game, I did, a long time ago before Big-Bang. But ever since the big-bang, the mobbing became a joy, and there's no reason to hack anymore, but, there's no need to believe me because these are only my words.
    ok then, I won't.